Aadvertisement

Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

How to make 7 Layer Salad

Sponsored Links
How to make 7 Layer Salad:
layer-salad-green-pot

Different Salads are made in different styles. Here, I want to inform  you about something special that seven layer salad. I used a favorite recipe salad for Thanksgiving. I have also set in the summer months, when I eat something light, but want to fill. It is to do a simple salad, and everything you need is will see a glass dish.You how pretty stacked together with all layers.

The wonderful thing is that this salad is a perfect side dish for roasted chicken. The salad I mean, is a 7-layer salad. My mother taught me to do. I want to share with you and you can send it to someone. Here's my recipe salad 7 layers.

How-to-make-layer-salad


ingredients

1 head iceberg lettuce

1 can of peas

1 onion

6 hard-boiled eggs

1 package of bacon

1 to 2 cups Miracle Whip

1 grated cheddar cheese package

I have a list of ingredients in the order in which they should go with a salad first, then from peas, etc. The secret of this salad is bacon. That is, you can use this recipe with bacon in shops with imitation in a glass, but it is not the same. You must use real bacon and lots of it. Get a pot to cook 6 eggs. Saltwater eggs because it helps the eggshell easily. First, get a glass bowl. I prefer to use a flat place, so that all the ingredients are horizontal. Cut a small head of lettuce or enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Half a head of lettuce, if you make a small version. Canned peas and Next drainage layer on top of the lettuce salad covered everywhere. Cut a large onion and layer on top of the peas. Cool the cooked eggs in cold water and remove shells. Cut the eggs and onion layer above. Boil a package of bacon until crisp. Crumble crispy bacon on top of the eggs. Spread Miracle Whip and spread the bacon spread to 1 to 2 cups of bacon with a knife like the cherry. All ingredients must completely cover the last ingredient below. The final step is the cheese on top of the dressing to sprinkle completely covered. Press the cheese dressing, so they do not fall down. thank me later for this recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment